- English (United States)
The call for entries is open from November 21, 2017 to January 15, 2018. The festival will take place in April 2018.
The Bogotá Experimental Film Festival / CineAutopsia open its call for entries for artists to participate with Audiovisual Artworks, that have an experimental development and non-commercial concept. We accept all works that fits into the experimental film category and all its sub genres like found footage, essay film, video dance, video performance, expanded cinema, experimental animation, abstract film, experimental documentary, video art, real virtuality, direct animation or any other alike. All audiovisual artworks suitable for the competition, will participate for the best CineAutopsia experimental artwork (international and colombian).
The festival is looking for audiovisual artworks with authentic, inventive and poetic inclinations, which push to the limit all languages, adapt new and old technologies (and even create new ones) and generate sublime artistic experiences. If you want to participate:
- For competition the artwork should be finished between January 2015 and November 2016.
- Independent artists, production companies or collectives from any age and nationality can participate. Outline in the entry form if the participant is under age (< 18 years old), in that case a responsible adult must sign the entry form and authorize the festival for screening the artwork.
- There is no time limit! the artwork can be a short film, feature film, middle lenght film, very long film.
- The festival focuses in virtual reality, video-art, Audiovisual Installations, expanded cinema. The festival encourage art pieces with innovative ways for reproduction (screening) and will support the production conditions but will not assumed all the costs.
- You can submit all kind of formats like celluloid, video or any other audiovisual support.
- Please do not submit the same artwork as in previous call for entries of the Bogota Experimental Film Festival CineAutopsia. This art piece will be rejected.
- the submitted artworks must have Spanish subtitles or be dubbed in Spanish. If you do not have subtitles we offer this service, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your audiovisual artwork is already public in any online platform, we may programm it but it will not compete.
- If you are selected, you must provide the festival a high quality copy of your work.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CineAutopsia will not send back any material provide for screening or complementary print staff. In case you send physical material to our post address, it should come with a print entry form of the submission.
- The submission of your artwork does not mean you will participate in CineAutopsia 2017
- CineAutopsia does not accept audiovisual artworks that has a commercial concept.
- CineAutopsia accepts only one piece per application. One artist can participate with more than one audiovisual piece, the submission should be done separately.
- CineAutopsia will not be responsible for film’s content regarding copyrights or operating license. It will be responsibility of the person signing up the entry form any legal implication or copyright violation.
- By accepting these conditions certify that you own the projection rights and authorize CineAutopsia to screen your work on a non-exclusive basis, during and after the festival (indefinitely), as long as CineAutopsia give written notice to the contact person of the events, in which the artwork will participate.
- By accepting these conditions you allow the festival and its organizers to use the information provided to a database with communicative and informative purposes. The information will be protected as national and international laws required.